Industries and Careers for Undergrads
You’ve worked hard to earn that degree. Now it’s time to put it to use. WetFeet’s career experts take the pain out of the process by doing in-depth research and analysis of the top industries and careers, making your job search both pleasant and productive. This Insider Guide profiles a host of industries that hire recent graduates for a variety of jobs, giving you the inside scoop on top companies, cultures, and career paths. So whether you know exactly what you want to do or you’re still sorting through your options, this guide is the place to start!
Turn to this WetFeet Insider Guide to learn:
- The latest on 20 industries—including advertising, consumer products, investment banking, nonprofits, and retail—that recruit recent graduates.
- About key jobs in each industry, current salary ranges, and job prospects.
- Which companies are ranked highest in each industry.
- About ten career functions—from account management and brand management to consulting, design, and research—that span numerous industries and draw on new grads.
- About common career tracks and the job outlook for each profiled career.
- What you need to land a job in the field that interests you most.