Job Hunting A to Z: Landing the Job You Want
Networking, interviewing, and negotiating are key to securing your ideal job—master these skills, and you’ll have a foothold on a brilliant career. In this Insider Guide, WetFeet’s career experts set out clear and easy-to-follow advice for landing the job you want, whether you’re just starting out, or you’re pursuing a midcareer change. Our discussions with recruiters, executives, and staff at major firms offer unprecedented insight into the process of seeking—and finding—the job that’s right for you.
Turn to this WetFeet Insider Guide to learn how to:
- Capitalize on the many job openings that never appear on job sites.
- Set up informational meetings with professionals in your desired field.
- Follow up to ensure continued contact.
- Develop two-minute presentations that will impress potential employers.
- Manage multiple offers without burning any bridges.
- Clarify a job offer and negotiate the best deal possible.
- Respond appropriately to any interviewing style, and deal with unexpected interview situations.