Survival Guide for Women in BusinessAttitudes have changed, but the business careers of men and women still look very different. Women face unique challenges in corporate America—and they have unique needs. Here’s a career guide that speaks directly to women, helping them navigate the sometimes rocky road to success. It features hard-learned advice from career coaches, industry observers, and women who forged their own paths at top firms. WetFeet’s Survival Guide for Women in Business offers pragmatic solutions to real problems and proven strategies for enduring—and thriving—in the business world.
Turn to this Wetfeet Insider Guide to learn:
- How to assess your personal goals and plot your career trajectory.
- If getting an MBA is the right decision.
- Why women don’t negotiate—and how you can.
- Creative methods for achieving better work/life balance.
- How to take a hiatus without derailing your career.
- How to hone your networking skills.
- The keys to being a successful—and respected—leader.
- Techniques for sizing up an organization’s culture.