25 Top Financial Services Firms
A.G. Edwards, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Charles Schwab, Vanguard… They're all respected names in financial services, but which of these or the other top financial conglomerates is the right place for you to launch or pursue your career? Most offer a wide range of career options-from trading to asset management to credit lending-under one big roof. But you must understand how these firms differ from one another-which is known for the quality of its deals, which is known for the quality of its hires, and which is known for the quality of life it affords its employees. This Insider Guide profiles 25 major players in the financial services field to give you the information you need to find your best fit.
Turn to this WetFeet Insider Guide for:
- An overview of the industry as a whole, including recent developments and employment opportunities.
- Profiles of financial services giants, including American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, and Wells Fargo.
- Recent milestones for each firm profiled.
- Key financials from the last few years, so you can see how each firm has been performing.
- What it's like to work at each company profiled, straight from the mouths of firm insiders.
- Details about the recruiting process at each company.