Careers in Insurance and Risk Management
Insurance may not be the glitziest industry around, but it abounds in job possibilities. From actuarial, claims, and risk management to sales and information technology, there’s a wide variety of berths for job seekers from all backgrounds. It’s an industry that’s changing and growing—and aggressively recruiting young talent. If you’re looking for career that’s stable, interesting, and lucrative, insurance may be the place for you.
Turn to this WetFeet Insider Guide to learn:
- Where the opportunities are—and how to make the most of them.
- The dynamic trends that are reshaping the industry.
- Heavy hitters—who the big players are and what makes them distinctive.
- What insurance workers do—and why they love it.
- Life on the job: the hours, the culture, the salaries
- How to navigate the recruiting process—and launch your insurance career